What I’m Reading Now
For those interested in what I’m reading now and planning on writing reviews for, keep reading! I’ve so many books I’m in the middle of, it’s unbelievable. I’ve also so many books that don’t belong to me, I need to read them and give them back. In the meantime, if you’re interested in or want to tell me your opinion on any books listed, please do! I love hearing other voices and discussing literature.
1. The Obsidian Pebble by Rhys A. Jones (page 130)
The first installment of Jones’ Artefact series, a young boy discovers the secrets of an old house after his mother decides to move them out.
2. Five Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns #4) by Kendare Blake
This is the fourth and final installment of the dark series involving three sisters, all vying for the crown of Fennbirn, and all who must kill the other two in order to gain control.
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Volume I by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (page 130)
Sherlock Holmes and his friend John Watson solve mysteries together in London and other cities in England.
4. The Witch Elm by Tana French
A young man goes to live with an older relative after a traumatic experience, only to discover a skull in a witch elm.
5. A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R.R. Martin (page 39)
This epic fantasy follows several families as they rise and fall in the caste system across the land of Westeros and beyond.
Here is a list of the books I want to start reading soon. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to change my mind quite often, but for now I think this list sums up my current wants pretty well. Please tell me if you’ve read any of them already! I love hearing the opinions of others!
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
3. Valiant by Lesley Livingston
4. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
5. The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan
6. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
8. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed